Want to learn how to rank on Google and defeat your opponents?
Perfect, because in this Surfer SEO review, I’ll show you the tools and how to get the best results on mobile or desktop.
Surfer SEO is a strong keyword research and content optimization instrument that helps to optimize websites content and rank higher on Google.
Surfer SEO it’s the only SEO tool that consistently ranks on page one, analyzes competitors’ websites, and extracts the most important data points.
Let’s do this surfer Review.
What is Surfer SEO?
Surfer SEO is more than just a keyword research tool; it’s a content optimization platform. This all-in-one search engine optimization tool helps you create an SEO-friendly content outline and improve your website’s on-page SEO.
Slawek Czajkowski founded Surfer in 2008. Slawek founded an agency focused on bringing data into every step of the SEO process. As they grew, his team built an in-house content optimization tool. This tool became better and more effective and eventually encouraged him to develop Surfer SEO and share it with the world.
Surfer SEO helps you make page-optimized content that is as Google-friendly as possible. Study over 500 ranking factors, compare your content against your contenders, and provide a data-driven SEO blueprint to support you rank higher in SERPs.
While most software depends on basic keyword analysis, user info, and a list of instructions to get the job done, Surfer uses data-driven modeling to help your page rank. Concentrate on what you require to do to outshine your competition. Consider of Surfer SEO as your individual data scientist. Fast analyze your competitors and key performance indicators, and find technical factors that positively impact your search rankings. You can use this data to get back to the top of search results.
This fantastic tool can be used for SEO audits and for creating outline themes like
- Product Reviews
- Informational Articles
- Case Studies
- Product Alternatives
It’s an AI-powered platform that analyzes your top competitors on the first page of the Google search engine and provides data-driven recommendations for optimizing your content.
Surfer operates natural language processing (NLP) & artificial intelligence (AI) to study large amounts of data and drag essential information. This software is constantly updated with the latest changes in the Google algorithm, so you can be sure you’re always using the latest data.
Who Uses Surfer SEO?
Anyone who wants to be at the top of search results and get a professional SEO audit of their existing content can benefit from Surfer SEO.
Surfer SEO can help your website traffic regardless of your profession or industry. The ideal surfer SEO practitioner emphasizes a data-driven approach to content or creates content in a professional and scalable manner.
Surfer makes it easy for
- Online Marketers
- Content Creators
- Small Business Owners
- Affiliate Marketers
- Product Reviewers
- Digital Marketing Agencies
- Niche Sites
- Seo agencies
The Way You Should Use Surfer SEO To See Results
So, the software provides an overview of the content that shows what topics are being discussed in your niche or industry.
Enter a seed keyword into your Content Planner question, and Surfer SEO will offer you the most favored topics linked to that keyword.
This is a great way to come up with ideas for new blog posts related to your niche. Here’s the exact process for using Surfer to create SEO content without worrying about characters.
Step 1: Keyword Research Use
Use the Surfer SEO keyword research tool to find out what people are searching for about your main keywords. This helps you understand the keyword density and search volume for that particular search.
Step 2: Research, Your Competitors
The SERP Analyzer tool identifies your competitors and sees what topics they rank for. Use this to understand the ranking factors and what it takes to rank against your competitors using SERP similarity.
Step 3: Create an Outline
Use Surfer’s SEO Content Editor to create an SEO-friendly outline. This gives you specific SEO guidelines by focusing on primary and LSI keywords.
Step 4: Write the content
Once you have the outline, write the content. Surfer’s SEO word counter tool can be used to ensure that your entire post contains main and LSI keywords without overloading them. This is important because if you enter too numerous keywords, the content editor choice turn red for that particular term.
Step 5: Run an SEO Content Audit
Run a content audit after you’ve published an article using the Surfer Content Editor. The SEO Checker tool helps you optimize your posts for search engines by giving you a list of things you can improve.
You may be asked to add internal links, images, and even more words to your meta description.
Step 6: Monitor Your Results
Once you’ve reviewed your content, use the Surfer SEO Chrome extension to monitor your results. The Chrome extension tracks rankings and gives you an idea of how your content ranks on Google SERPs.
You can also check the progress of your competitors with this Google Chrome extension tool. We also send weekly or monthly reports to inform you of your progress. This is precisely how you can use this on-page optimizer to create an SEO process that ranks content regardless of length.
Surfer SEO Features
Surfer SEO’s crown jewel is the content editor, which does wonders for on-page optimization. You can move a SERP 15th to 17th page into the top 3 rankings by editing the content without creating backlinks.
That’s what I’m trying to focus on most, to understand why it’s been so successful.
But don’t worry. There’s more you can do with Surfer.
- Content Editor: Surfer SEO’s content editor presents one of the most suitable user experiences you will see in an SEO tool. It has a clean interface that is easy to navigate and understand while writing in the Document Editor. Plus, it provides real-time guidance as you create your content. This is very helpful if you are new to SEO. You can also utilize this tool to post your content straight to WordPress. The Plus has a built-in word counter to let you know when a keyword has been trapped. This is very helpful when creating SEO content.
- The SERP Analyzer Tool includes a friendly interface to enter seed keywords and locations. Clicking on search will show you a ton of information about the pages that ranked for that particular keyword and search results. You can also use this data-driven analytics tool to learn more about your competition, including your best-performing pages, lack of shared backlinks, page speed, and more.
- Content Audit: The audit instrument stands as of the favorite Surfer SEO features because it tells me exactly what needs to be done to improve on-page optimization and page speed errors. Most bloggers and content creators don’t think about updating existing content, but this is an effortless way to increase traffic to your website. Audit tools examine entire articles to find areas needing improvement, such as title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags. In addition, we provide a list of specific things we need to improve, such as missing backlinks in general. I use the audit feature every time I publish an article, and all bloggers and average website builders should do the same.
- Content Brief: If you’ve struggled with what to add to your headlines and titles, Surfer SEO’s content briefing tools can help. This content optimization tool gives you guidelines on which pages perform well and what they do to rank so that you can do the same with your content. It helps you understand how to format your blog posts for a better experience. This is essential to keep users on the webpage.
- Surfer SEO’s keyword research tool is one of the most complete keyword analysis platforms. It shows relevant keyword suggestions and per-keyword data, such as ranking difficulty and average monthly searches. In other words, add your target keyword phrase and let Surfer SEO pull similar keywords from its database. You can even use this tool to locate questions people are asking about your subject so that you can answer them with your content.
- Jasper AI x Surfer SEO: If you’re operating AI writing software like Jasper.ai, you’ll be glad to know that Surfer SEO is built in. Connect your Jasper account to Surfer SEO, and your content editor will be connected to Jasper’s document editor. This is where you typically create your content rather than jumping between the two platforms.
- SEMrush x Surfer SEO: With the SEMrush and Surfer integration, you can now find your competitors’ backlinks and compare your site to theirs. Connect your SEMrush account to Surfer and start analyzing. For more information, see this YouTube video. Find out which backlinks work best and which backlinks you need to work on. Additionally, you can use this data to reverse engineer your competitors’ link-building strategies to achieve the same results.
Let’s see now some pros and cons of Surfer SEO:
- The user interface is neat and effortless to use
- The power to make your unique charts and data comparisons for keyword analysis.
- One of the most useful tools for optimizing current content to enhance search engine rankings.
- Surfer delivers both keywords and content optimization. Different keyword tools don’t present content editors inside their platform
- The Free Chrome extension is well worth it.
- New, helpful features are continuously counted
- Integration with Google docs, Jasper.
- Just 30 Content Editor credits a month for their primary plan can be utilized quickly.
- Some features, like the Keyword Research tool, are less practical than the content editor and content audit features.
- Their internal linking suggestions are only sometimes relevant.
Coming Updates For Surfer SEO
Surfer SEO has a shared roadmap of what they are operating on. The roadmap is conveniently positioned in Trello.
Bonus: If you own a Trello account, you can utilize the “Watch” option to be notified when further characteristics are released or added to the queue. This is something to consider when deciding between Trello or Monday, for example, though the latter has its own advantages.
What Do We Like About Surfer SEO?
Surfer SEO has a lot of great features to offer.
These are the best advantages of our book. Complementing the previous info with the features, these are the ones we like the most:
- Comfort Of Use – Surfer’s interface is instinctive, and its information is easy to understand and take motion on.
- Content Structure Help – Surfer takes over 500 factors into performance to decide everything your page needs to rank, including content design, missing backlinks.
- LSI Keywords; Surfer is one of the few on-page tools that supports finding LSI keywords.
- Decent Grow Flow ; It could be more useful and has some weird suggestions, but it’s a good starting point for newbies.
- Useful integrations – Usually with tools that are essential for SEOs.
- Regular updates – Although the importance of some of their latest tools is questionable.
Surfer SEO Pricing
Depending on how many credits you need, there are three different pricing plans for Surfer SEO.
- The Free Plan: This plan is free and lets you get topic suggestions
- The Basic Plan: This is the most primary plan, and it’s $49 monthly.
- The Pro Plan: The pro plan is $99 monthly
- The Company Plan: The agent plan is $199 per month
- You can also get a deal if you pay annually, including a 7-day money-back guarantee.
All plans also come with the SERP analyzer and a content planner with offers. With the addition of Grow Flow and all the other features in the platform, Surfer SEO has you covered.
Is Surfer SEO Legit?
Affirmative, Surfer SEO is legit. You can see more additional surfer SEO reviews on their website or third-party review sites. Big SEO performers like Brian Dean and Matthew Woodward take recognition for being SEO surfers.
This AI SEO tool went from just 100 monthly visitors to thousands in less than a year.
Surfer SEO Alternatives
Several alternatives offer similar functionality if you want to avoid investing in Surfer SEO. I tested each software and discovered Surfer SEO to be the best all-around AI SEO tool available.
There are the top choices:
- PageOptimizer Pro
- Frase IO
- ContentKing For Conductor
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Surfer SEO Frequent Asking Questions
How can I enhance my SEO Surfer score?
You can improve your on-page SEO score by following
Surfer SEO audit guidelines. You can also improve your score by targeting them in your content with suggested keywords.
This includes tasks such as
- Page load speed
- Meta Description Length
- Potentially Overlooked Keywords
- Missing Images
No problem if you’re doing all the red tasks in the content editor, this will improve your Content Score.
Can I operate Surfer SEO for free?
You can operate some of the free tools supplied by Surfer AI, including Chrome Extensions, Google Docs Integration, and Competitor Analysis. If you want to use all features of Surfer SEO, you must sign up for a paid plan, as there is no free trial.
What is a Good Surfer SEO Score?
A good Surfer SEO Content Editor score is at least 70 or above. This score indicates that the Surfer has met all content editor guidelines. You can enhance your content score by observing the audit guidelines and using suggested keywords. Your audit score must be higher than your competitors to rank well on Google. It’s a good idea to look at your competitors’ content scores to get an idea of how much work is required to edit your existing content.
Surfer SEO Review Conclusion
After reading this Surfer SEO review, we hope you understand better what this AI SEO tool can do for your blog or website. Surfer SEO is the best all-around SEO available, and it can help bloggers struggling to rank on Google.
Surfer SEO holds a lot of great instruments at great prices to get initiated.
A fine surfer SEO content editor score is at least 70 or overhead. This is the score a Surfer gives if it meets all the content editor guidelines. You can enhance your content score by pursuing the audit guidelines and using suggested keywords. Your audit score must be higher than your competitors to rank well on Google. It’s a good idea to look at your competitors’ content scores to get an idea of how much work is required to edit your existing content.