Looking for the right social media tool for your agency? As your client base grows and your tactics become more complex, the more you’ll need to rely on social media tools that allow you to scale and automate your processes. These platforms can also unlock value that you wouldn’t have realized.
For instance, did you know that ReviewGrower lets you manage and grow your hard-won reputation, and automatically shares positive customer reviews on social media?
Intrigued? Keep reading for a breakdown on our top picks for social media solutions, all practically guaranteed to improve client ROI and impress their followers.
What is social media management?
Social media management refers to the process of maintaining and growing your clients’ presence on various platforms, such as TikTok, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Some social media management tasks include:
- community management (replying to comments, engaging with followers etc.),
- creating and publishing content, crafting and
- adapting social media marketing strategies
- and analyzing results to make further improvements.
Agencies usually have a big team of experts to cover the various aspects of the job. They need to interact with each other to provide the best results for their clients. For instance:
- A social media manager can inform content creators how to make their posts more engaging based on analytics.
- The agency’s social media coordinator can help ensure that things are delivered on time.
- The account manager can help establish what the clients want when it comes to managing their social media channels.
What do you need for effective social media management?
In order to ensure effective social media management, agencies need to:
- Create and post high quality content that is relevant to your brand and fun and easy to engage with.
- Respond swiftly to any follower interactions your different clients may receive, including comments, reviews and direct messages.
- Create actionable strategies to boost reach and engagement, including a mix of both paid and organic efforts.
- Constantly research social media marketing trends and update your strategies accordingly.
- Regularly analyze data to figure out how to make improvements. This includes looking at aspects of social media marketing such as the best times to post, number of user engagements, reach etc.
Knowing that these are the tasks that need to be completed, social media management teams need to source helpful tools to tick all of these boxes. The right tool should:
- Be user-friendly.
- Automate some of your processes.
- Be easy to explain to clients who want to be involved in its usage.
- Allow for effortless collaboration between members of a social media management team within an agency, such as content creators and strategists.
- Offer 24/7 customer support to ensure quick, easy fixes for problems along the way.
- Offer different paid options so that agencies can choose a plan that suits their size, budget and their customers’ needs.
- Cover bases in terms of social media management. Ideally, a single tool helps ensure that no data or detail is overlooked or miscommunicated.
10 tools for social media content managers
Now that you know what you’re looking to achieve when it comes to social media for your enterprise, here’s a list of tools to help make every social media content manager’s life easier.
It’s easy to understand the power of a positive review on your clients’ social media pages. Most people nowadays will go out of their way to check reviews before buying anything or doing business with any brand. So want a quick way to automatically generate and highlight your best reviews on social media?
ReviewGrower is a reputation management platform that allows you to manage and automatically generate positive reviews, and schedule them on social media.
Explore with a 30-day free trial or get started with our free option. There are also two paid plans and a white-label alternative specifically for marketing agencies and re-sellers.
Agorapulse is great for managing your clients’ social media accounts and managing the amount of time you spend on each client. Today, it has more than 31,000 users and is a popular choice for agencies seeking to automate some of their processes.
Notable features include a simplified content management system for different clients, bulk inbox management, shared content calendar and automated client reports.
By using Agorapulse, ClickMedia agency reduced their annual costs by a quarter.
Try it out for 30 days or book a demo for a guided tour into the various capabilities and to discover whether or not it’s the right fit for your social media team. You can select from two paid plans, as well as the option to customize a plan for a larger organization. There are also lots of add-ons available, such as power reports, shared calendars and Facebook competitor reports.
Hootsuite helps you manage and grow your clients’ social media profiles, and improve online lead generation. It’s an all-in-one social media solution where you can:
- Schedule and post content to all your clients’ social media pages
- Plan content ahead of time using a content calendar
- Keep up-to-date with trends via customizable streams
- Receive actionable insights based on performance
Choose from four unique plans based on your budget, goals and requirements.
Adopted by more than 30,000 businesses from around the world, Sprout Social is similar to Hootsuite. It’s designed to provide an all-in-one social media solution for your agency. It also offers a handy free trial, as well as a demo, to allow you to get a feel for how it works, and the value it can add, before you buy.
Sprout Social and its tools focus on five different aspects of social media: Listening, Publishing, Engagement, Analytics and Advocacy. Use it to become a master of engagement on up to 10 different social pages at once, with the option to choose between three tiered plans and additional premium solutions based on your unique needs.
Buffer is a go-to tool for small businesses and agencies, in particular. Its focus is on optimizing your organic marketing efforts in four simple steps:
- Measure your clients’ current social media marketing performance (to see what’s working and what isn’t)
- Collaborate and plan your clients’ campaigns based on these insights
- Respond to follower engagements quickly with the help of hotkeys and and labels
- Celebrate success!
Buffer boasts over 140,000 users and 10 years in the industry, making it a reliable choice for all small business owners and agencies. Choose from four different plans, including a free option to get you started.
Iconosquare is the tool to turn to if you want to keep a closer eye on your clients’ social media performance. It’s geared towards providing in-depth social media analytics, with actionable advice regarding improvements.
Another benefit is its user-friendly scheduling tool to assist you in posting content at optimal times based on follower and target market trends and online behaviors.
Take Iconosquare for a spin by signing up for a 14-day trial or explore the brand’s complement of free tools, such as Omnilink, its link-in-bio manager. Prepared to pay to access more capabilities? Then you have a choice between two different plans, along with the option to customize a plan for your agency (best suited to larger companies and agencies).
With eClincher, the goal is to optimize your clients’ social media ROI and to maximize their reach while saving both time and money. Along with a host of exciting tools, eClincher also provides users with access to an agile team for real-time support whenever it’s needed.
eClincher is scalable and suitable for businesses of all sizes, including small businesses right the way through to agencies and franchises. There’s a free trial available, along with three paid plans and a customizable option for larger agencies based on requirements.
Visme is an easy-to-use visual content creation and collaboration platform. With Visme, you can add movement to your brand strategy with presentations, infographics, videos, and other types of content, in minutes.
Visme includes a drag-and-drop editor and a library of hundreds of templates, photos, and animated characters.
Combining simplicity with flexibility allows you to create engaging visual content to reach your audience.
Manage your clients’ social media reputation with ReviewGrower
Effective social media management isn’t the only aspect that you should be focusing on when it comes to optimizing your clients’ brands! Strategic reputation management is also key!
With ReviewGrower, you’ll manage and grow your clients’ online ratings and reviews, and easily share them on various social media platforms. The tool also allows you to embed reviews on your clients’ websites and safeguard their brands from negative reviews.
Reputation is at the core of business growth, and ReviewGrower makes it easy to maintain some of the best reputations in the business. Explore our features today!